It is an exciting autumn for the Axonius team! We recently moved our headquarters into a brand spankin’ new office in the heart of Midtown Manhattan. Our new address is:
330 Madison Ave, 39th Floor
New York, NY 10017
Though we enjoyed working alongside other exciting cybersecurity startups at the SOSA Innovation Hub at 149 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY, we needed a larger office space to accommodate our rapid company growth.
Our New York City-based crew likes these things about the new office the most so far:
- Being steps away from Grand Central Terminal — Multiple subway and rail lines intersect at this beautiful transportation hub, making for easy commutes for our employees.
- No open office floor plan — We keep productivity top of mind by grouping teams together in larger offices and teams-of-one in private offices.
- It’s humongous — There is now ample space to welcome our investors for board meetings, Tel Aviv-based employees visiting from abroad, Birthright Excel groups, and more.
- Incredible views of Midtown Manhattan — We have a front row seat to witness the New York City skyline change all around us from our vantage point on the top floor.
- Natural light — Beautiful sunlight streams into all our offices and helps improve mood and productivity.
- A dazzling array of lunch options – It’s no secret that Midtown Manhattan streets are flooded with hungry office goers around lunchtime, and we’re grateful for the delicious options nearby. Sunrise Mart and Roti are some early favorites.
- 10,000+ square feet
- 39 floors up
- 35 large windows
- 19 offices
- 5 high-speed elevators
- 2 printers
- 3 conference rooms
- 1 boardroom
1 partridge in a pear tree – kidding
We’re hiring! Visit our Careers page for the latest listings. We’re always looking for exceptionally talented people, so get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org if you don’t see a relevant opportunity listed.