Love what you do.
Director of Sales
Axonius is looking for a Director of Sales to bring our Unified Device Management Platform to the United States market and beyond. The successful candidate will work out of our New York City offices and will develop and execute a plan to drive POCs and close deals.
The Director of Sales will be responsible for selling all Axonius Solutions, by interacting with the enterprise vertical and the respective agencies and departments. This is a “hunter” role, whereby the Director will apply a broad knowledge of the organization’s services, products, and marketing techniques to develop large opportunities and close sales.
- Work closely with Axonius' CEO and CMO and share the planned initiatives to grow the business through respective plans.
- Work to penetrate new accounts, identify potential customers, qualify and schedule presentations.
- Prospect and qualify potential customers, within assigned territory.
- Identify and close deals with corporate customers through direct telephone selling.
- Work in tandem with the Systems Engineers to both inform and demonstrate Axonius' capabilities to the prospect.
- Drive opportunities at the strategic and tactical level.
- Responsible for securing new business and additional orders by generating leads.
- Keep records and generate reports on all phases of activities, including Account Plans and forecasts.
- Display strong time management skills.
- Understand and manage all phases of the sales cycle from lead generation up to implementation at customer site.
- Accurately forecast all business utilizing our CRM.
- Ability to travel when needed to customers, partners or to corporate headquarters
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Management, Marketing, or a related field is preferred but not required.
- Dynamic, high energy sales professional with 5-7 years of successful experience in direct sales and senior level selling of long-cycle products — within the Enterprise Market — ideally within Cyber Security Technology.
- Experience selling enterprise level solutions in the security market.
- Well-connected with extensive list of enterprise customer contacts is an advantage.
- Demonstrated success in achievement or over-achievement of assigned revenue quota—quarterly and annually.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
Apply at [email protected]
As a Software Engineer at Axonius you will be responsible for developing key system components while understanding customer needs.
You'll be a part of our small and talented Engineering team and will work closely with other R&D functions, while working with the latest technologies to develop innovative solutions to complex problems and bringing value to our clients.
- At least 5 years of hands-on software development experience (Python or other object-oriented languages).
- Experience with Cloud and backend technologies and APIs
- Good knowledge and experience with Windows / Linux internal structures and APIs.
- Familiarity with networking protocols and architecture
- software design and architecture skills
- Past working experience in a cybersecurity related team or company – a big advantage
- Comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
- High accountability and good time management skills
- Nice to have- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science, Software, and Computer Engineering, or equivalent
Apply at [email protected]