As we are all adjusting to a new normal, there have been countless, heartwarming examples of people and businesses helping others:
- Hilton & American Express donating up to 1 million rooms to frontline healthcare workers
- Kraft Heinz committing $12 million globally in support of communities impacted by COVID-19 outbreak
- Countless drive-by birthday parades for the youngest & eldest
- Stores designating certain hours for at-risk shoppers (and, people respecting that)
- Sports teams chipping in to help pay arena workers while games are canceled
- And a personal favorite, puppies enjoying themselves at a closed aquarium
Times are tough, but how can these stories not make you smile?
At Axonius, we’ve been brainstorming how we can help the effort in a meaningful way. Working with our customer Landmark Health, we’ve launched what we hope is an impactful offer for security teams at healthcare organizations across the globe:
In the video above, Jeffrey Gardner, Senior Director of Information Security at Landmark Health, and I discussed offering a free, no strings attached security evaluation. This offer got his stamp of approval, so we thought others might see value as well.
We want to help healthcare organizations on the front lines fully understand their environment in this evolving world of remote work, so we’re offering Axonius free of charge until the crisis has calmed. Specifically, Axonius will help organizations evaluate their security posture and asset management practices to identify risk during the pandemic. The video below shows where you can find all the resources and how we would recommend getting started with a self evaluation.
In the same vein, we’ve also launched CybersecurityCares.org, a resource site and community for cybersecurity professionals to learn, give, and adapt during this time. It’s a community site that only gets better as more people contribute, so we invite everyone to join and participate in the conversation there as well.
We’re all looking forward to getting our lives back to normal. In the meantime, I encourage everyone to try and find one good thing every day. And, as Ellen DeGeneres always says, “be kind to one another!”