A lot can change in 524 days. As I looked back at the post I wrote announcing Axonius, I wondered: if someone were to tell me that in 17 months, we would be where we are today, would I believe them?
In that short time we’ve:
- Developed a product that gives customers comprehensive visibility into all of their assets, devices, and users and shows how each adheres to their security policies
- Integrated with 100 security and management solutions from AD to cloud instances, endpoint protection to mobile device management, networking gear, vulnerability assessment tools, patch management and more
- Been lucky enough to count some of the best companies on earth as customers
- Been selected as a finalist in the RSA Conference 2019 Innovation Sandbox Contest, a finalist in SC Magazine’s 2019 Awards in the Rookie Security Company of the Year category, and won the Check Point 20×20 Startup Competition
- Built an amazing team that is obsessed with helping security teams eliminate the manual work they spend on basic asset management
And today, we’re announcing that Axonius has raised a $13 Million Series A Round of Funding to accelerate customer growth and continue innovating our cybersecurity asset management platform. Bessemer Venture Partners led the round with participation from existing investors YL Ventures, Vertex, WTI and Emerge. Amit Karp, partner at Bessemer Venture Partners will be joining our board of directors.
In Amit’s words:
The market demands a cybersecurity asset management solution that makes it easy for security teams to gain visibility and control over the assets and devices exploding onto networks and to ensure their adherence to security policy. This widespread challenge has been ignored for far too long because of the inherent complexities around it. Axonius is addressing this issue head-on with an easy to use, comprehensive solution. We’re excited to support Axonius’ mission as it continues to scale its business and help companies solve this important challenge.
I can’t tell you how proud and excited I am of our team, and how thankful I am to be working with some of the most innovative security professionals on the planet.