- Axonius Federal Systems
Complexity in IT and Security
IT and security teams struggle to manage an always-expanding sprawl of devices, software, vulnerabilities, users, SaaS applications, cloud services, and the tools used to manage and secure them.
- The rate of change makes the manual work of finding, managing, and securing assets tedious, error-prone, and a waste of scarce, valuable resources.
- With people and teams operating in silos, IT and security lack the visibility they need. It takes multiple teams to even access the data needed to do their jobs, and that data is often fragmented, duplicative, out-of-date, and incomplete.
- More complexity means less visibility, lack of trust in data, inevitable security gaps, and increased incidents.
What Customers Really Need
Axonius strives to earn the right to be the system of record for every organization’s digital infrastructure. And to do that, we want to answer a simple question for our customers: if they were able to know everything about their environment…
- Every device
- Every user
- Every SaaS application
- All installed software
- All vulnerabilities in context
- All configuration details
- Security control coverage
If they knew all that, with context, and they understood the relationships between these assets, what would they be able to accomplish that they simply cannot do today?
The System of Record for All Digital Infrastructure
Axonius gives IT and security teams the confidence to control complexity by providing a system of record for all digital infrastructure. With a comprehensive understanding of all assets including devices, identities, software, SaaS applications, vulnerabilities, security controls, and the context between them, customers are able to mitigate threats, navigate risk, decrease incident response time, automate action, and inform business-level strategy — all while eliminating manual, repetitive tasks.
How We Do It
The Axonius Approach
The Axonius Platform aggregates, normalizes, deduplicates, and correlates asset data from hundreds of sources to provide a comprehensive, up-to-date inventory, uncover gaps, and automate response actions.
- The Axonius Platform inventories all assets (devices, identities, cloud, software, SaaS applications) regardless of location, uptime, or power state.
- Continually surfaces gaps, risk, misconfigurations, controls coverage, cost inefficiencies, and supports investigations with queries and findings.
- Customers can use custom, automated response actions to trigger any time an asset meets any condition.
With the Axonius Platform, customers can fully understand their digital infrastructure to make business-level decisions, inform strategy, mitigate threats, navigate risk, and accelerate incident response, while reducing cost and eliminating manual, repetitive tasks.
WHAT CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT AXONIUS
See the Platform
See the Axonius Platform for yourself with an interactive product tour, where we'll guide you through key applications of our Cybersecurity Asset Management and SaaS Management solutions.
Get a Free Trial
Sign-up for a free full-access 30 day trial to learn how Axonius gives IT and security teams a comprehensive understanding of all assets, their relationships, and business-level context including devices, identities, software, SaaS applications, vulnerabilities and security controls, and more.